Community: Untagged Images From “G.I. Jeff” Community: Untagged Images From “G.I. Jeff”
Preview images for the G.I. Joe-inspired animated episode of Community Community: Untagged Images From “G.I. Jeff”

Community is doing an animated episode inspired by the 1980’s Sunbow G.I. Joe series on April 3, and as a Child of the Eighties, I cannot say that it doesn’t look amazing.

Community - Season 5See some of your favorites dressed in the costumes made famous by Lady Jaye, Shipwreck, Stalker, and more. These photos appeared earlier as an Entertainment Weekly exclusive but now we have them untagged.

Here’s how NBC describes the episode, which is called “G.I. Jeff.”

THE STUDY GROUP GETS ‘ANIMATED’ IN THE VEIN OF THE 1980S ‘G.I. JOE’ SERIES – Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Yvette Nicole Brown, Danny Pudi, Alison Brie, Jim Rash, Ken Jeong, Jonathan Banks and John Oliver star.

no images were found

Craig Byrne, Editor-In-Chief

KSiteTV Editor-In-Chief Craig Byrne has been writing about TV on the internet since 1995. He is also the author of several published books, including Smallville: The Visual Guide and the show's Official Companions for Seasons 4-7.